The webinar “University-community partnerships and student learning: global experiences” is looking to share experiences about different forms of University-Community Engagement, such as service-learning courses, participative or collaborative research, extension, and entrepreneurship, and to present the main student learning developed during those experiences.
- Dr. Gael Pressoir, Quisqueya University, Haiti.
- Dr. Raquel Oclarit-Salingay, Mindanao University, Phillipines.
- Enos Kule, Gulu University, Uganda.
- Dr. Tobias Wünscher, EARTH University, Costa Rica.
- Dr. Julieta Mazzola, EARTH University, Costa Rica.
Date: October 6, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm GMT